Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chris Brown and Rhianna Situation

It is said that on the night of the pre Grammy award show, Chris Brown and Rihanna was involved in an altercation that led to a brutal beating of the female sensation Rihanna and the jailing of the star studded entertainer Chris Brown. He was then released the next morning on a $50,000 bond on unidentified charges.
There were many events that was said to have taken place that night. One reason is that it was said that she supposedly had given him herpes and he went into a rage and started to throw a fit and charged at her biting and punching her simultaneously. Then another reason is that she took away his keys and threw them which made him angry and they started to argue. Then one thing led to another and fists were thrown and teeth were chomping.
New information later revealed that it started over a text message that ignited the whole thing. He so called received a “booty text” and once Rhianna checked his phone and seen it she got upset. She tried to walk off and he grabbed so she told sources that he hit her.
There are a lot of stories about the alleged attack of Chris Brown on Rihanna, but many believe that it’s all just a publicity stunt. Now does the smiles and laughter of Chris Brown really seem like he can be a victim of such an abominable crime. I don’t think so.

1 comment:

  1. YOU SO SOUND LIKE A NEWS REPORTER, WHICH COULD BE A GOOD/BAD THING. I SAY THAT BECAUSE, ONE, YOU MENTIONED A FEW THINGS IN WHICH I WAS UNAWARE OF, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, I DON=DN'T FEEL AS THOUGH I COULD RELATE TO YOUR WRITING. BUT I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS REALLY GOOD. WIT THIS STORY, I FEEL AS THOUGH CHRIS IS WRONG FOR WAT HE DID, BUT I ALSO FEEL AS THOUGH THERE IS A LOT TO THE STORY THAT WE DON'T KNOW. JUST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FRIEND/PUNK...SMOOCHES!!

    ReplyDelete