Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Change

Change is the one thing that is constantly occurring. It happen everyday, sometimes unconsciously. It can be named the easiest thing to endure but at the same time it can be the hardest thing to overcome. People must adapt to change in order to transition through out life smoothly. Change has been the biggest dilemma I have been faced with.
As a child I was very shy and very smart, which caused high expectation as I got older. When I was younger I never got the opportunity to find myself because I was so busy satisfying and getting approval from various people’s views. This developed a box that I was stuck in or a restraint that I carried with me daily. I always thought that I dealt with change pretty well because I was use to enduring it, but as I think back to it now it was the leading explanation of the problems I have dealt with.
I have decided the only way for things to get better is that I start changing myself. I have come to know my purpose its now about perfecting it. I will not allow people to dictate my future. I will crave my own path and move along in that way
Change comes within. The first step at solving a problem is admitting that you have one. I definitely have a problem. I must overcome change, and start changing. One way that I coup with things is through poetry. That’s has been my major reason for change, because instead of keeping everything inside, the best release is through my poems. I have been blessed with the opportunity to perform and share my poetry with other people. I have hopes that they understand my poems and it may possibly help them in whatever they are encountering. I want to be able to help people change as well. Everything is connected. There is nothing that is new under the sun. I am sure that there are people dealing with things far worst than I do. So I am grateful for the things that I have. Change is indefinite and is occurring at this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment